Applications can be sent non-stop, there are no application deadlines. Prospective visiting scholars must submit the following information in support of their application either by mail or by email (University Consortium of Pori, P.O. Box 181, FI-28101 Pori, Attn: Jari Multisilta or by email at jari.multisilta[at]ucpori.fi):
- A current resume, including a complete list of publications and any significant honors
- A proposed research agenda (along with an explanation of why the applicant wishes to conduct the research at UCPori)
- Two letters of reference
- The proposed dates of residence
- A statement of the candidate's source of funding for his or her visit
- Proof of personal financial resources or from the funding foundation for length of the requested visit, e.g. letters from your home institution stating their support are examples of such documentation
Although we do not require TOEFL certification for visiting scholars, the application materials must include evidence of a strong proficiency in the English language. A video-enabled interview can be arranged with prospective visiting scholars.