Student healthcare in Pori is arranged as follows:
Pori FSHS Services are primarily intended for students at the University Consortium of Pori.
Nurse Eija Tarri,
tel. (02) 621 3943
Reception at the Pohjois-Pori healthcare center: Siltapuistokatu 2 (Pori Cotton courtyard) second floor, room 35.
Nurse reception hours:
- by appointment Mon-Thu 10–16, Fri 8-14.15
- without appointment Mon and Wed 10–11
- phone consultation Mon-Thurs 10–11
If you have any questions, please contact the nurse!
The Service does not cover:
FSHS does not cover visits to the A&E clinic or central hospital, or doctor appointments during weekends, evenings and student holidays
Emergency phone 112
Satakunnan keskussairaala (Satakunta Central Hospital) Sairaalantie 3, Pori
Phone Service tel. (02) 627 6868
- on weekdays: 16.00–08.00
- on weekends and holidays: 24 h/day)
More information: https://www.pori.fi/en/index/healthandsocialservices/emergencyservices.html
Student DeaconessThe church wishes to be a part of people's everyday life. Therefore the students and staff at the University Consortium of Pori have their own deaconess they can turn to, when they:
- feel they can no longer cope with their studies, work, or life in general
- are feeling lonely
- are experiencing problems in a relationship
- need someone to talk to
Student Deaconess Johanna Simola