The following courses are available in English. Some of the courses lectured in English are of advanced level and may require previous studies in the field concerned (possible course-specific prerequisites are mentioned in the course descriptions).
Autumn Semester 2017 (Period 1−Period 2)
- PLA-15017 Introduction to Finnish Society and Culture 2 ECTS (TUT)
- PLA-54356 Supply Chain Management 3 ECTS, P1 (TUT)
- PLA-55106 Knowledge Management 5 ECTS, P1 (TUT)
- PLA-17406 English Communicative Skills 3 ECTS, P1–P2 (TUT)
- PLA-65307 Internet Marketing Techniques, 5 ECTS (TUT), P1-P2 (e-learning course)
- PYJ22 Special Course in Business Law: Climate. Now. 5 ECTS (UTU/TSE). Intensive course to be held 24.8-31.8
- PEN11 Intercultural Communication for Cross-Cultural Team Building 3 ECTS, P1-P2 (UTU/TSE)
- PMA2 Service Marketing 6 ECTS, P1 (UTU/TSE)
- PMA6 Integrated Marketing Communications 4 ECTS, P2 (UTU/TSE)
- PYJ11/PMA44 Responsible Business 5 ECTS, P2 (UTU/TSE)
- PYR11/PJO20/PMA43 Identification and Evaluation of Entrepreneurial Opportunities 5 ECTS, P2 (UTU/TSE)
- PMA40/PJO40/PLR40 Localized Study Project 2-6 ECTS (only for UTU students) (UTU/TSE)
New! Course selection for the spring 2018 is now published
Spring Semester 2018 (Period 3−Period 4)
- PLA-15017 Introduction to Finnish Society and Culture 2 ECTS, P3–P4 (TUT)
- PLA-54216 Operations s Management 5 ECTS, P3–P4 (TUT)
- PLA-43106 Data Mining 5 ECTS, P3–P4 (TUT)
- PLA-43117 Web-based Geospatial Data Analysis 5 ECTS, P3–P4 (TUT)
- PLA-33416 Software Engineering Management 5 ECTS, P3 (TUT)
- PLA-65307 Internet Marketing Techniques 5 ECTS, P3–P4 (TUT)
- PLA-79100 Directed Study in Management and Information Technology/Digital Systems and Health 4 ECTS, P4 (TUT)
- PEN11 Intercultural Communication for Cross-Cultural Team Building 3 ECTS, P3–P4 (UTU/TSE)
- PMA41/PLR38/PJO38 International Business 5 ECTS, P4 (UTU/TSE)
- PTJ31 E-Business and Electronic Services 5 ECTS, P4 (UTU/TSE)
- PYJ21 European and International Environmental Law 5 ECTS, P4 (UTU/TSE)
- PMA40/PJO40/PLR40 Localized Study Project 2-6 ECTS (only for UTU students)
- PLA-17406 English Communicative Skills 3 ECTS (TUT), P3–P4 (only for TUT students, limited availability of spaces)
- PLA-17506 Intercultural Communication 3 ECTS (TUT), P3-P4 (only for TUT students, limited availability of spaces)
- P1=Period 1, P2=Period 2, P3=Period3, P4=Period 4. P1–P2=the course lasts two periods.
- TUT=course offered by Tampere University of Technology, Pori Unit
- UTU/TSE= course offered by University of Turku/Turku School of Economics
In addition to the above course offering, exchange students may take self-study courses offered by University of Turku, Degree Program in Cultural Production and Landscape Studies and by University of Tampere School of Social Sciences and Humanities. Self-study courses are completed in form of book exams or written assignments.
The credits follow the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). One credit refers to an input of approximately 27 hours of work, which consists of lecture hours, exercises, other forms of instruction and independent work.
Exchange students must have sufficient skills in the English language to follow classes (at least level B1 on the Common European Framework or IELTS band score 3.5-4.5) as the courses offered in English are of advanced level. No official language certificates are required.